Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and manage event marketing programs and design the complete strategy for the offline events to generate demand
- Build a vendor pool of event management companies that can readily work with for all given formats.
- Partner with other cross-functional teams (Sales, Farmer Support, Business teams) to identify opportunities to leverage events and experiences that would help amplify the impact of their campaigns
- Identify various industries/markets that can penetrate into to create services & solutions awareness by creating demand
- Work closely with content, digital, and the design team (internal & external) to develop the content and assets for different events programs
- Ensure effective tracking and reporting across all events initiatives to ensure we have a measuring impact, with continuous improvement.
- Track ROI from every event and marketing initiatives
- Handling budgeting and invoicing
- Negotiating sponsorship deals
- Handling end-to-end logistics
- Developing event feedback surveys
Desired Candidate Profile
- An ambitious self-starter with excellent communication and follow-through skills.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to own and execute to get the job done.
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities
- Demonstrated track record of structured, process oriented, problem solving
- Risk management experience
Perks and Benefits
WayCool Foods and Products
Contact Company:WayCool Foods and Products
Address:New 6 and 8 , Old 38 and 39,,,BHAGIRATHI AMMAL STR, EET , T NAGAR,CHENNAI, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
Reference Id:WAYCOOL - 125